Soulful. Sensual. Sassy. Inspiring. #HerMusic

Qamil is a true artist.  She takes pride in writing her own music and is very hands on in the recording process. She puts a great deal of love and passion into her craft and you can hear that in her work.   


#TheMUSIC 



Her latest release "Demo Tape" dropped in early 2017.  It features 5 original tracks written by Qamil.

"I'm not exactly known for making family friendly music all the time (laughs) sooooo I made a point to make sure this one was "clean".  Versatility is important to me.  Demo Tape is my innocent project. (laughs)" ~Qamil





In 2016, Qamil released #NoFilter: I Wrote These Songs About Your Boyfriend. This project also features 5 tracks.  The lead single "Kiss N Ride" became and instant fan favorite and a person favorite of Qamil's.

"The original title was just "No Filter" but I added the second part because this chick accused me of wanting her boyfriend and I was annoyed about it.  If they want to be paranoid over nothing then go ahead and use your art to make it worst.  Yup.  ALL these songs about your man.  Is that wrong? haha.  I'm jokiiiiingggggg." ~Qamil




To date, Qamil has released four studio projects including her 2014 full album, "Wallflower".  You can find all of her music on Itunes, Spotify, CD Baby, Google Play and at www.Qamil.Bandcamp.com.

Go. Enjoy😊😋😊

Comments

Popular Posts